- Lubrication of aircraft piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions when an oil containing a dispersant additive is required.
AERO D oils meet the following specifications and technical instructions:
AERO D 80
- meet the specification J-1899 SAE Grade 40
- AIR 3570 Grade SAE 40
- NATO Code: O-123 Obsolete
- Joint Service Designation: OMD-160
- High quality mineral oil, containing modern technology dispersant additives.
- High viscosity index.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation.
- Excellent dispersive power.
- Very low pour point.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.