Ashless multigrade dispersive oil for aircraft piston engines.
- Lubrication of piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions. Can be used throughout the year in any climate.
AERO DM 15W-50 meets the following specifications and technical instructions:
- SAE J-1899
- LYCOMING SI 1014M, SI 1409C, SB 446E, SB 471B
- CONTINENTAL MOTORS SIL16-2, M-0
- FAA AD 08-04-03.
- French Air Force approved (n° 30330 STPA/MA).
- TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 is formulated with high quality base stocks. This provides very high viscosity index.
- The new formulation, made with the latest technologies specific additives, provides the best antiwear requirements for this type of oil.
- Its excellent dispersing performance guarantees an outstanding engine cleanliness.
- Its very low pour point and the multigrade properties allow for immediate lubrication at low and very low temperatures.
- It also provides excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance.
- TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 already contains, in the correct proportions, an antiwear additive, the same as TEXTRON Lycoming additive LW 16702: by using TOTAL AERO DM 15W50, it is not necessary to add this additive in the oil.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.