Multipurpose range for all machine tool parts depending on the viscosity of the lubricant: hydraulic, slideways, gears, spindle movements, feed and gear boxes.
- Excellent extreme-pressure properties
- Excellent anti-stick-slip properties.
- Strong stickiness grades (ISO VG 68 to 320).
- Very low coefficient of friction.
- Antioilmist properties.
- Very good foaming resistance.
- Very good oxidation resistance
- Very good protection against rust
- Very good anti-wear properties.
- Good filterability.
- DROSERA MS offers a wide range of products for all parts of machine tools (hydraulics, slides, gears).
- Machine tool slide ways under all conditions of speed and load (grades 68 to 320).
- Hydraulic circuits for hydraulic pumps and motors (grades 32 and 46).
- Gear boxes and feed mechanisms of all types with or without wet electro magnetic clutches (grades 68 to 320).
- High speed machine spindles (grades 5, 10, 15 and 22 ) and very high speed (grade 2).
- Hydrodynamic lubrication of mill roll stands during grinding (VG 460).
- Particularly suitable for centralized lubrication systems.
- ISO VG 68 to 150 are also well suited to cold heading applications.
- ISO 6743/2 : FD2 ; FD5 ; FD10 ; FD 22 ; FD 32
- ISO 6743/4 : HG32
- ISO 6743/13 : GA68 ; GA100 ; GA150 ; GA220
- DIN 51502 : CGLP46 ; CGLP68 ; CGLP100 ; CGLP150 ; CGLP220 ; CGLP320 ; CGLP 460
- CINCINNATI MACHINE : P65-P62-P47-P50-P53-P45.
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.