- TOTAL DYNATRANS MPV is adapted to a wide range of agricultural and Public Works equipment and helps to reduce the stock and the number of lubricants.
- This lubricants shows excellent low temperature performances (protects friction brakes against sticking) and high temperature performances (protects against judder or excessive slip).
- TOTAL DYNATRANS MPV has very good extreme pressure and anti-wear hydraulic components.
- TOTAL DYNATRANS MPV has been especially developed for transmissions with wet brakes requiring an API GL-4 lubricant with a 10W-30 or 80W viscosity grade, in both Off-Road and On-Road vehicles.
- This lubricant is also perfectly adapted to automatic transmissions, torque converters and hydrostatic transmissions and more generally to any transmissions requiring an UTTO (Universal Tractor Transmissions Oil) lubricant.
- TOTAL DYNATRANS MPV is also designed to lubricate hydraulic systems, power-assisted steering and power-take-offs (PTO) with wet clutches.
- API GL-4
- MASSEY F. CMS M1145/M1143
- VALTRA G2-08
- ZF TE ML 03E/ 03L/ 05F/ 06P/ 17E/ 21F
- VOLVO CE WB 101
Meets the requirements of the specifications:
- JOHN DEERE JDM J20C
- FORD M2C 134D / FNHA 2C 201.00
- Mc CORMICK HTX
- CLAAS / RENAULT AGRICULTURE
Suitable when the following specifications/products are recommended:
- MASSEY F. CMS M1141/M1135
- CASE MS 1206 / 1207 / 1209
- NEW HOLLAND NH 410B / NH 410C
- KOMATSU AXO 80
- AGCO/ Allis 821 XL
Standard Next Day Delivery - £5.99 (Mainland UK only)
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Mainland UK only)
Orders made before 2pm are usually sent next day but can take up to 72 hours.
*At this time we do not offer international shipping
30 day returns policy – You may return an item within 30 days at your own expense unless the item received is wrong or damaged.