Capacity & Dimensions
Weight 210 kg
Capacity 1200 litres (263 gallons)
Footprint 1576mm x 1576mm
Features Above Ground, Bunded (Double Skin), Fire Protected
Fluid Type Diesel, Gas Oil, Heating Oil
Fully bunded 1200 litre fire-protected oil tank for easy installation in locations that may require further fire protection, such as within 1.8m of a window, shed or flue outlet or within 0.76m of a non-fire rated boundary (eg. wooded fence or boundary hedge). Please check current building regulations for up to date rules on oil storage and fire protection requirements.
Available in both 30 minute rated and 60 minute rated versions for domestic use and for commercial and industrial use respectively, including buildings of public assembly. These fire-resistant Bunded Oil Tanks have proven to be very popular with schools, churches and village halls where space restrictions and complaint installation may require moving the tank location or covering windows with fire-resistant material.
- Brim full capacity: 1200L (approx)
- Integrally fitted fire protection (30 minute or 60 minute)
- Float level gauge and remote electronic level gauge, Watchman Sonic.
- Integral Vent.
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain including overfill prevention valve.
- 1″ Bottom outlet (or 10mm top outlet available on request)
- Lockable hinged flip lid with gas strut support.
- UV stabilised medium density polyethene moulding, for robust, maintenance-free life.
Tuffa Tanks in both plastic and steel are generally built to order.
- Small standard tanks (up to 2500 litres): 4-6 weeks*
- Large standard tanks (over 2500 litres): 8-10 weeks*
*Please note these delivery times may vary
For more information on Tank deliveries email us at email@example.com